The Best Thing We Ever Made

brand new

Julian Spencer Dietsch was born September 21, 2011 at 7:29 a.m., weighed in at 8 lbs. and measured 20 inches long. We’re at home now, still tired and recovering (and boy are the cats confused), but we are all doing very, very well.

going home

Thanks so much for your wonderful emails, tweets, comments, and good wishes – we appreciate them more than you can imagine. All our best – Jen, Mike, and Julian

50 thoughts on “The Best Thing We Ever Made

1. Jenn Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. May God bless her and give her a great life filled with joy, peace and love. Blessing to the 3 of you!
    Warm Regards and wishes! Carmen

2. drbabs says:

Congratulations–he’s so sweet! And I love his name–I have a nephew named Julian and my stepson is Spencer. Enjoy. I hope you’re feeling well. XO

3. laura grace says:

Oh Hooray for babies, especially sweet little snuggly darlings like him!! Many blessings on your family, Jen, and best wishes for a perfectly delicious babymoon.

4. laura says:

So very happy for all three of you … and Kirby and Junie will come around. Thank you for sharing the great photos. Take care of yourselves and enjoy the miracle and catch as much sleep as you can. BEEYOOTIFUL family. Auguri di cuore.

5. Margie says:

Many, many congratulations, Jen, Mike and welcome Julian. My heart is exploding over here, guys. Julian, a lovely name by the way, is adorable. My face, it hurts from smiling so much for you guys. :)

6. Lynn Kent says:

Mike and Jen,
    Julian is beautiful!!! Congratulations!!! Can’t wait to see the three of you at Farmer’s Market~ I call first dibs on holding him!!!!!!

7. Alex says:

I’ve always admired your site, but never posted. However, Julian is simply too adorable not to send all three of you a huge congratulations! What a handsome little man!!!!

8. Gidget says:

I have been watching and watching for this wonderful news and am so happy for you both (three I should say) and God bless you and that precious little boy.

He sure will be eating good one day. Lucky boy!!!